CASE STUDY: MONSTER ENERGY FUELS MORTAL KOMBAT VIDEO GAME RELEASE PARTY
We teamed Monster Energy with the release of the "Mortal Kombat" video game.
- Live Webcast of the Event with interviews of the cast and crew of the web-series.
- Step and Repeat with photographers from all major outlets.
- Cast appearances including Jeri Ryan.
- Still and video coverage of the party Re-use permissions for the webcast footage.
- Monster teamed with Svendia Vodka and Samuel Adams to co-host beverages.
- TEMC Client 3-Feet provided custom "3-Feet" with the Mortal Kombat Logo as gifts.
- Hollywood's St. Felix Bar and Grille came on board as the venue, one of Monster's on-premise accounts.
The result was a major coup for Monster, excellent placement in media geared to "gamers,"one of the energy beverage's major markets, extended the relationship with Warner Bros. Video Game division, increased on-premise relationships and more!